She is mine ....#5
#5
Climax of the story
One day as I got more courage I decided to propose her no matter what her decision will be .......but when I see her I couldn't able to propose .as days goes on I got her contact again and I started to share my own feelings and she shared all the moments which she faced in her life .I spent my most of the time with her and the only thing I realised is still she feels the same way for me .I liked that very much Tilla the last I did not propose her as I don't want to end that beautiful friendship ..later I convenced my heart that friendship is a best way to continue our bond rather than complicating it to next level.....but as last I came to know that she too loved me and in the remembrance of me she kept my name for her boy child whatever may happen and whatever may change she will be my most important person in my life.
Thanks to all
The end
By
Malarvannan.M
Comments
Post a Comment