She is mine .....#1
# 1
It has been since I was born before 13 years .yes my age was 13 when I was studying 8 th standard .my life went as usual like everybody and had no intresting point in my life I also had no option .of how my life would be after a particular time when I moved to 9 th standard .I found an interesting as well as a Turning point in my life .I meet a girl who was like an angel whose name is Ramya .the five letters of her name give me a special feeling as I felt like I sank in the ocean . whenever I say her name .it's was precious time in my life .she studied with me for two years 9 and 10 standard those two years were literally happiest years in my life . whenever I see her eyes I feel like I have fallen her .
Countinue to #2
By Malarvannan
Comments
Post a Comment