She is mine .....#4

 #4



             Due to this all this confusion I couldn't able to concentrate on my 12 th standard examination.and so I got failed in my 12 th standard examination and so I took break of one year to continue my studies to next level .even in that break time I used to search for her as I didn't even know obout her adress of the place where she is form .I thought that I Missed her in my life and I was really fraustrated .after that I joined my collage but at one particular rainy day I went late to the college in the bus .and at that time I saw my angel in the bus .I thought to see her again in my life and so I started to follow her greeting my collage that day .again my life went on following her and after that i started to say so many lies just to see her as it is the girls college I couldn't able to follow her till the college but  I used to follow her till she picks up the college bus but I couldn't able to accept this and so I walked around 14 kilometres til reach the college just to see her 



                     Countinue to # 5 

                        Nxt episode is climax 😎
                                                  

Comments

Popular Posts