She is mine....#3
#3
I often feel there is something magical voice in her voice .as I feel all the sweet music whenever she talks .she is like an real angel to me and only for me .as I got very low marks in my 10 th standard I did not get any opportunity to continue my studies in my studies after that I came across my girls in my life but I couldn't forget Ramya in any of the situation . whenever I thought I couldn't forget her I to go my old school .and see her again when I thought to propose now within a fraction of second the answer would be yes or even no .I could not tolerate if she replies no and so I decided to continue .this relationship thinking that at least by this friendship zone she can travel with me thought my life
Best story 👌👌🤩
ReplyDelete